You’ve probably seen Flash Rewards popping up a lot lately — in Reddit forums, social media posts, and banner ads. Flash Rewards is a rewards program that promises you loads of extra money and free gift cards for completing offers.
Flash Rewards is actually a legitimate program that pays real rewards and incentives for completing featured offers.
And while it’s definitely a legit operation, there are some steps involved. You’ll want to make sure you do Flash Rewards the right way so that you can earn the promised prize.
What is Flash Rewards?
Flash Rewards is a free rewards website that pays you free PayPal or gift cards for completing various tasks (from sponsored partners). It’s fairly quick to earn the rewards, and the program promises its users that it will get their rewards “in a flash.”
You complete various activities to earn rewards, including signing up for featured offers (most are free), playing games, entering giveaways, or downloading apps.
Flash Rewards is specifically for U.S. consumers aged 16 and older.
How Does Flash Rewards Work?
Flash Rewards pays you for completing featured offers or activities. You could think of it as a lead generation platform or affiliate marketing.
App developers, brands, and businesses want more customers. They want more people to download their app, get their eNewsletter, try free samples, and sign up for free trials — and hopefully become paying customers after.
So these companies will partner with rewards platforms like Flash Rewards. Flash Rewards has members eager to complete sponsored tasks to earn cash.
When you complete a sponsored offer using Flash Rewards, the platform will earn a commission and then share a portion of it with you — your reward.
How much you can earn from Flash Rewards depends on how many offers you complete.
Here’s what the user flow looks like:
- Sign up. Flash Rewards is intended for U.S. residents age 16 and older, although some offers are available to U.S. consumers at least 13 years old. It may also be available in the U.K. and Canada. Flash Rewards is a website only and there’s no mobile app version. You can, however, do Flash Rewards from your phone through the mobile browser.
- Take the profile survey. You’ll be asked questions about your age, residence, employment, and interests. This helps Flash Rewards find eligible offers for you to complete.
- Complete featured offers. Start completing featured offers and tasks. Complete the minimum needed to earn your chosen reward amount (for a Visa gift card, retailer gift card, or PayPal cash).
Offers are set at different levels. At some levels, you need to complete more offers or deals in order to claim the reward.
You can claim a reward worth any of the following amounts:
The higher the reward value, the more deals or offers you will need to complete.
Here, you can see how many deals you need to complete – and at what level – in order to earn the associated reward. At any level, you can choose to continue completing more deals (for a higher prize tier) or to cash out with any reward accrued thus far.
|Reward Value (USD)
|Total Number of Deals Required to Claim Reward
|Number of Deals Required at Level 1
|Number of Deals Required at Level 2
|Number of Deals Required at Level 3
|Number of Deals Required at Level 4
|Number of Deals Required at Level 5
Is Flash Rewards Legit?
Yes, Flash Rewards is a legitimate rewards platform. Users who complete the featured deals — following all the rules outlined in the description — can and do get paid.
Make sure to read the details for each offer. For example, you may need to enable GPS tracking for a specific app that you install in order to qualify for the payout. Or you may need to use a given service for a certain number of days.
Many users will not go through all the needed steps in order to complete an offer and are frustrated when they don’t get paid — especially if they’ve put in a significant amount of time to correctly complete 14 offers but for the fifteenth one, they make a misstep.
Keep in mind that Flash Rewards is not getting paid when you incorrectly complete an offer, and then deliberately withholding the earnings from you. Flash Rewards only gets paid when you do. They want you to be successful and will clearly tell you what you need to do to complete the deal. If you have questions, you can always ask their customer support.
Is Flash Rewards a Scam?
No, Flash Rewards is not a scam. It provides a legit way to complete deals and get free gift cards and PayPal rewards. It has relatively high earning potential, and you can get paid within 6 to 10 business days of successfully completing some of the offers.
That said, Flash Rewards is not the easiest way to earn money online and can be very time-consuming. Other platforms like Kashkick or MyPoints are a bit more user-friendly. You earn cash — or points to redeem for cash — by completing one offer, survey, or game at a time. You won’t earn as much at a go as you can with Flash Rewards, but the experience tends to be more straightforward.
Many reviews that claim Flash Rewards is a scam come from frustrated members who did not complete all the needed steps to earn a reward, or who tried to cheat (i.e., creating multiple Flash Rewards accounts to complete and cash out on the same offer).
Some of these members are also non-U.S. residents. During sign-up, they may use a U.S. address and then complete paid offers. But upon cashing out, they will need to verify their identification and residency with a driver’s license or state I.D. card. If they are not a U.S. resident, as previously represented, they will not be able to cash out.
Reward PayOut Options
Flash Rewards offers a number of popular options:
- PayPal money
- Prepaid Visa gift cards
- Amazon gift cards
- Walmart gift cards
- Shein gift cards
Pros and Cons
There are a number of pros and cons to using Flash Rewards.
- Number of deals to choose from. There’s a lot of variety with the different tasks and offers you can complete to earn.
- High earning potential. Flash Rewards offers a real path to making $100 to $1,000 in real money
- Responsive customer support. Flash Rewards has extensive online member support, including common member FAQs, the ability to check on offer reward status, and a high response rate to reviews on the third-party review site TrustPilot.
- Takes several days or more to cash out. There are other apps — like Survey Junkie, Prize Rebel, or Branded Surveys — where you can earn rewards and request cashout within one day.
- Not all offers are free. Some offers do require a purchase, but it’s quite small relative to the total prize payout. (If that’s a non-starter for you, stick with the free offers but you will find they are not as lucrative.) Flash Rewards is upfront about how much “investment” it might take to reach a payout. For example, to reach the $1K reward, users may need to spend an average of $68.
The reviews for Flash Rewards by actual users are mostly positive. The platform has an average 4.2-star rating (out of 5 stars) in TrustPilot based on over 4,100 user reviews.
Most reviews are positive, and FlashRewards is highly responsive to critical reviews.
If you’re interested in other ways to make money online, there are many other rewards apps similar to Flash Rewards.
Here are some of the best reward sites and app alternatives:
- Kashkick: Earn cash by trying new offers, playing games, and taking paid surveys.
- Survey Junkie: Get cash and gift cards for online surveys, market research, and consumer Internet research studies.
- Branded Surveys: Earn free gift cards and cash for answering polls, quizzes, and surveys.
- PrizeRebel: Free rewards site that pays you for completing simple online tasks or cash surveys.
- Mistplay: Free Android app that pays you gift cards for popular stores in exchange for playing different featured games.
- MyPoints: Rewards platform that pays you PayPal cash and gift cards for cashback shopping, taking surveys, and completing other random online tasks.
- InboxDollars: Members earn real cash rewards for taking surveys, using coupons, playing games, trying offers, and searching the web
Is Flash Rewards $750 PayPal legit?
Yes, the $750 PayPal reward for Flash Rewards is legit. If you complete 20 eligible deals (offers), you can earn a $750 reward for PayPal or another gift card of your choice.
Is Flash Rewards Safe?
Yes, Flash Rewards is a safe and legitimate rewards site with terms and conditions, privacy policies, and information disclosures in place.
You must use Flash Rewards without a VPN — this ensures you live in the U.S. or whatever country you represent during sign-up.
There are scam applications with similar-sounding names or similar URL addresses. Make sure that you are signing up for Flash Rewards at FlashRewards.co.
Does Flash Rewards Work?
Yes, the rewards program works. You can see plenty of reviews, images, and videos online from actual members who have cashed out using Flash Rewards.
But you need to know that:
- You will need to complete anywhere from 5 to 25 deals — some of which require payment — to earn the reward.
- Some of the offers can be more time-consuming (i.e., complete a certain level of a game within so many days)
- Personal information will need to be submitted to complete offers and claim rewards. This is needed to match you to offers and to verify your identity when you cash out.
How much can you make doing Flash Rewards?
The highest reward tier is $1,000. You must complete 25 different offers (at 5 different deal levels) in order to earn the $1K amount. There are more than 25 featured deals though, and they are continually updated. So it is possible to earn above the $1K figure.